Engage With Us
Position (Job Title): Landscape Architect/Designer
The position is for a Landscape Architect (Landscape Designer if not accredited with SILA) with a minimum of 4 years’ of working experience to join an internationally recognised design studio based in Singapore. The position is for someone who understands integrative design that aligns Landscape Architecture with the principles of Landscape Urbanism. The candidate must have good plant knowledge and plant design skills.
The Applicant must have be a strong conceptual and contextual designer with an interest for environmental sustainability design. The Applicant must have experience in production detailing at an exemplary international standard. The Applicant must be an independent thinker, thoughtful in his or her approach to work, respectful with colleagues and clients, mindful of cultural differences locally and overseas, responsible, ethical, reliable and someone who values personal and professional integrity.
- Must have good knowledge of tropical and temperate plants.
- Must possess good design and technical skills.
- Must have good hand sketching ability and other skills, especially Autocad, ArchiCad, Revit, SketchUp, Lumion, Adobe CS (Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign), and Microsoft. Please state other software knowledge.
- Must have a Masters degree in Landscape Architecture from a recognised university.
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential.
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin is an asset.
- Must be willing to travel locally and overseas if required.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- The Applicant must be a team player with the ability to build good relationships at all levels internally; to lead, guide and mentor juniors and externally; in speaking to Clients.
- The salary is negotiable and subject to an interview and test.
- Service Contract: Full time two (2) year contract, with the option to renew.