Engage With Us
The Design Practice:
We are an internationally recognised Architectural, Urban Design, Planning and Landscape Architecture practice based in Singapore. Projects include the Marina Barrage, Marina East Desalination Plant, Changi Terminal 3, PARKROYAL and ION Orchard in Singapore, Banyan Tree Lijiang Resort in China, The Wings at Tseung Kwan O in Hong Kong, Regent Taipei Hotel in Taiwan and the Westin Hotel in Gurgaon, India.
Our studio is looking for a designer who is keen to work in a dynamic, international, design-‐oriented, challenging, and creative work environment.
Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer, Architect or Architect Designer who is based in Singapore. The applicant should possess good working knowledge of integrative design that aligns architecture, landscape design, urban design with landscape urbanism.
The length of contract for a successful applicant:
Full-time two (2) year contract, with option to renew.
The successful applicant’s primary responsibility shall be to undertake integrative design practices and, to support Design Development of projects.
- Position is for a designer with 6 years of experience in a design studio. Please do not apply if your experience does not match the required skill sets set out below.
- Must have strong design and technical skills;
- Must have strong software and free-hand drawing skills, proven ability in construction drawings, detailing and specifications applicable to local and international projects.
- Knowledge of code and local design guidelines is a necessity;
- Must have a good understanding of project management process;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work on large scale projects;
- Must have qualifications from recognized institutions i.e. Graduate or Postgraduate Qualifications;
- Must be experienced in all phases of project design and construction;
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to work with designers, clients and colleagues;
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Must be willing to learn and have skills in sourcing information;
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis for site visits and to meet clients locally and overseas when Covid 19 restrictions are lifted;
- Must possess software skills including ArchiCad, BIM, Revit, Rhino, Adobe CS (Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft etc.;
- Should have a strong interest for environmental sustainability and responsible design;
- Must be an independent thinker, thoughtful in their approach to work, willing to learn, respectful with colleagues and clients, mindful of cultural differences locally and overseas, responsible, ethical, reliable and someone who values integrity.
The salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience and demonstrated ability.
This description reflects the philosophy of the practice and core activities of the role although it is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties within the company may be required.
How To Apply:
For immediate consideration, candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject title
We will only contact applicants who are considered suitable for the position and who also meet the requirements as stated above.